2012年11月13日星期二

Holidays

It is English time again !!
Thank to Chaos and JX for correcting my mistakes in RECENTNESS . I know that they are good in English, hope they can waste few minutes on me(actually is my blog posts) and correct my mistakes, I will treat them some sweets :P

My holidays is started!! I think i have to do some plans first so i do not waste my holidays.
My end-year examination's result is quite good as i improved a lot if in overall. I get 2A+ in History and Moral, 4A in BM, modern mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, 1A- in English, 1B+ in Chinese, 1B in Biology, and 1C in ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS!!!!!!

Luckily, I continue stay in Science 1 and I will be 5Science1 student next year. I am 17 years old soon. Oh my god !! Next year I will be a warrior and go for a fight with  SPM to get straight A's.
BUT I need to put some efforts on my weak subjects such as Biology and ADD MATH. I love them but i don't know why they do not want to accept my love. Maybe i am not so pretty or sexy? But i am doing very hard to make them fall in love with me. I think 1 month is enough for me to become more pretty and sexy.

Besides, I have to read all my books that I brought last year and this year. I am proud of my purse as I can use all of my money just to buy books. I am regret why i don't use my money to buy more products to "bleach" my black skin but the books.  Anyway, I won't change my hobby although i will bankrupt anytime. Haha!!!

Hehe, Holidays should not leave out Movie time. I am Running Man's fans! I believe that i can release my stress after watching it, they are funny and got a lot of nonsense ideas that can make you laugh until tears come out.

My dad promise me that will bring  me to Singapore this year but his broke his promise as my cousin will marry on that time after we sent my brother to Genting Highlands for work after his STPM. So, I think next year after SPM i only got the chance to visit Singapore.:(

Hmmmm, is time to say goodbye.

Stay tuned! (hahaahaha,i am right :P)




















I am blurring when i  take this photo,yawn~~
Just want to show you all my purple nails~~
wakakak!! ^^


2 条评论:

CY - Chaos 说...

something funny but i dn knw whr is the mistakes.. ask JX better~ his ENG better than mine

夜紫薰 说...

真的这样差? :(