2013年6月20日星期四

OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPS!! Ipoh trip to Sam Tet and Present for Dad!

Very sorry that just now i only realise that i nearly forget the rule that set by me which is write 1 english blog post after 5 chinese blog posts!!

Well, i would like to share with you all about a trip to Ipoh and Father's Day!


The day before Father's day was my chinese orchestra trip to Ipoh for support SMJK Sam Tet's orchestra!
They were organised a concert!
First,we went to Gua Kek Lok !

nice view !


zhi wei and me!
i wore a  PURPLE colar tee that  i bought at body glove last week.
Damn in  love with purple colour shirt!haha!!


Zhi wei and Ai Chia!

with Ai chia ^^

with a very cute junior!!

so sweet we are!haha!


yeah, the most beautiful girl was on the middle!
(sorry Zhi Wei and Ai Chia)haha!

i think my hair become longer and longer, haha!
WONT CUT IT until I CAN SIT on my hair,haha!

yeah!! ^^

after having our lunch at Little Ipoh Restaurant, we went to Aeon station18 for shopping!!
i bought some purple clothes and some skin care product~

this is my friend's youngest sister!

our orchestra's chairman!

we having our dinner at Kenny Rogers Roaster and.. 
sorry to say that, the taste of food has to improve more. 


last destination!
SMJK Sam Tet!
Well done !!
good performance!
Keep it up and have a better change!




 I  reached home about midnight 12..After settled up all the things, i rushed for my father's day card!!
 Taddaaa!!






hehe, u guys cannot see the content!luckily!! Because it is damn funny!!
haha!!
i love you daddy!!
 Muackxxx!!!

Dad, u have been my mother and father since mummy passed away.
I really appreciate you.. i know you are trying so hard to make us have a comfortable life.
And, i will work hard.. fighting a flying colour result for you! And also fight for a better future.
Love you so much! 

没有评论: